To laugh often; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better; whether by a healthy kid, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because U lived.This is to have succeeded.

Monday, June 28, 2010

My job isn't the best, but I like it anyway

Although my job isn't the best in the world, but my job does more for me than I could ever dream of and the reasons are obvious.
My job gives me the opportunity to express myself in diverse ways and it gives me the opportunity to meet people I didn't think I'd ever meet.
My job makes me laugh and gives me the freedom to express myself.My job gives me an awesome opportunity to learn a new thing everyday and to learn how to do old things differently.
My job helps me realize that I have a long way to go in my pursuit of success and gives me different ways to pursue my dreams.
It might not be the best job in the world, but I like it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. You knw why I like this post? Its comes across to me that, while you may not have the best job on earth, you are thankful; which I believe is awesome!
    I Like!

    - LDP
    http://dynamiqueprofesseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete